Winter Camping at Scusset Beach
- Off Season dry camping begins 10/31/19 and will go until 3/15/20
- Next year’s full season will begin 4/16/2020
- Off season Camping is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights with departure on Sunday.
In cases of long weekends, we are generally open for Sunday night as well.
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years usually have special dates so please call the office 508-888-0859 for exact details in November.
- Off season Camping is DRY camping. There is electric service but NO water, Restrooms or Dump Station. You must carry in and Cary out your water.
- You can make a reservation with Reserve America but generally it is not necessary. The office is open limited hours due to limited staffing. Office hours are 8am to 9am and 12 noon to 1 pm daily for people who wish to use credit/debit cards.
- Alternative self-registration is offered. Just come up to the office door, check the availability map, pick a site and grab a registration envelope from the box. Fill out the envelope and make payment by Cash or Check and put envelope through the mail slot in the door.
Come try out something different. It is a great time to go shopping down the Cape with no crowds or visit Plymouth around Thanksgiving.